Little Sunday Hike

November 12, 2017 - Pea Ridge National Military Park

Sometimes you just have to put on a warm hat, pack some snacks and go for a walk.  I haven't done that in a while, but I struck out Sunday for a mini adventure/exercise.  The conservation area was closed for hunting, but Pea Ridge was free for Veteran's Day Weekend.  Win!  

It wasn't a revolutionary hike, but I really enjoyed the beauty in the little things on a cloudy early winter day.

I love these fences.





Touch all the things!

Don't eat all the things!




Prettiest feather I've seen in a long while.





Lee Creek sans water.


The trail was a little ambiguous and wonderful.

Late changer!  What a show!

Fungus win!

GET OUTSIDE AND PLAY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Okie Travelers - Food, Fun and Fish

Buffalo River Journey - Two Fierce Women and a Dog

Glory Hole Hike - Yelling at Frogs and Other Adventures